Spittin' Narcissism Spittin' Narcissism

I love it

This is a fucking awesome video. I'm exceedingly proud to have this associated with my project.

-Shael Riley

Mc Lovin' It Mc Lovin' It

Honored

Haha! Thanks a bunch, man. I am honored.

Bigfoot3290 responds:

It was my pleasure.

Osama's Halloween 2001 Osama's Halloween 2001

Absolutely Retarded

There was nothing even remotely entertaining about this piece. The artwork was poor, the animation nearly non-existent, and the insubstancial sequence of events that can't really be referred to as plot was just that. Also, I hate George Bush, who's murdered more inocent people than Osama--who's also an abysmal murderous wretch of a human being--ever will.

Song was OK. That's about all this one has going for it.

Gravoor 5 Gravoor 5

I dig it.

It's always cool to see people using my music, and I dig the game too.

Pok├ęball Blitz Pok├ęball Blitz

Pretty sweet game!

I love this game! Let me know if you want me to do some remixes of the main theme for later levels.

Castlevania CotM Technomancy Castlevania CotM Technomancy

Hi. This is my arrangement, not SuperShock18's. He uploaded it without my permission or approval. Here's where it was posted originally, way back in 2002.

Symphony of the Night =MEDLEY= Symphony of the Night =MEDLEY=

Excellent

Your take on the source material, with which I am extremely familiar, is refreshing and exciting, particularly the Tim Burtonesque arrangement of The Tragic Prince.

You're clearly a musician who is gifted moreso than most, and I look forward to your future work.

Wanderer Wanderer

Clips

It's a somewhat interesting composition, reminiscent of Misidia, from Final Fantasy 4, but the clipping in the low piano mars it.